“I have decided to finally bite the bullet and go travelling! […] I feel liberated. I have finally put to bed some of the hang-ups I had. I thank you for making me realize that my mum had her own demons and she wasn’t all that bad. […] Thanks again for the help and support that you gave to me and letting me understand me better.
WORKSHOP – Sept 2018
- Surprising and fresh approach and delivery. I’d like to hear more from Matilde – perhaps a workshop in Eccles. She knowledgeably contained important points of shame – very skilled and confident the time was well spent.
- Really thought-provoking. Would be interested in attending a full day’s workshop.
- Radically releasing.
- Interesting and lots of food for thought. Nice to know that someone else uses alternative therapies and works from home in a lived-in room rather than a sterile environment.
- Amazing, refreshing. Thank you.
- Matilde presentation was engaging, challenging and intensely thought-provoking, so perhaps reading material would have deviated from the experience of the CPD!
- Depth of knowledge and presentational style made for a very informative session.
- Thank you for imparting your knowledge, your experience, your you!!
- Matilde was amazing – I would attend another course with her in a heartbeat.
- Excellent – I need more…
- Very helpful, informative, thoughtful.
- PDF info welcome. Another session focusing on client work may be helpful. Thanks.
- Breath of fresh air.
- Very engaging/captivating – thank you.
- Please, can we have a full day with this lady she is awesome.
- Love, love, loved Matilde!! Excellent!
- Very interactive and enjoyable session. Learned a lot and it has fired my interest in this area. Further workshop, please!
- Get her back for more, please!!
- Very refreshing – thank you, Matilde.
- Excellent presentation would like to do a workshop – very interesting.
- Inspirational! Thank you from a shamed person, I do feel free/er.
- Excellent in every way – thank you so much.
- Everyone was most welcoming and friendly and Matilde session was absolutely amazing, What a lovely person, so skilled so knowledgeable and so dynamic, her energy bountiful and her passion so evident. I really got a lot from what she had to offer and will certainly take this forward in my new career.
ERIK workshop 2018
- Thank you, Matilde ♥
- It was very informative and I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
- It was excellent, thank you!
- I would be interested in any additional training. This was fantastic, really eye-opening. Matilde is a great teacher who really works with the learners.
- I would like to see more in depth of each stage, in a 2-day workshop
- Thank you, I enjoyed it very much, well explained and fun, too!
- Excellent day! Matilde has a thorough knowledge of this subject and a passionate way of delivering. Very thought-provoking day, thank you
Discovery Programme 2017
- Everything is good
- The groups are enjoyable and the information given is second to none
- All groups were useful and I got something out of each session
- Loved the whole programme, learned so so much!
- Excellent, for when you go back home it gives you structure
- This group has taught me to sit with my feelings and to know when I am feeling angry
- I think that everyone would benefit from this group, no matter if you are in addiction, it is very enlightening
- Thank you for the programme, I believe if I work this programme in my life it will have a huge effect on how my life goes
- Fantastic group! I took something from every session that I will use in everyday life. Matilde puts the sessions across perfectly!
- I have been able to explore and gain knowledge and understanding of my childhood, some of the reasons which may have led me to addiction
- This programme was really relevant to my current circumstances and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others
- I really want more of this group!
Matilde’s eight workshop series is inspirational and has enabled me to gain a deeper, more comprehensive and probing insight into my history of addiction, but more importantly a greater clarity around my choices for a healthier, self-actualising future life pathway. Participants are taken on an emotional, psychological and spiritual journey exploring aspects of their individual psycho-social development and personal trauma that may have contributed to their difficulties. We were encouraged, supported and empowered to own our feelings and work through the pain and suffering so often characteristic of our individual backgrounds in order to forge a concrete plan to progress forwards with an increased sense of self-esteem and ability to live true to our core values. Matilde possesses a special gift, a razor sharp empathic awareness of our individual struggles, an emotional intuition, a particular form of sensitivity and insight into the depths of human vulnerability. Via the vehicles of creative expression in various forms, alongside the development of individual memory boxes and group-based discussion Matilde’s thought-provoking workshops kindle a passion for recovery and stimulate a level of self-compassion and personal empowerment that provide a firm foundation to construct a better version of self.
Dear Matilde, thank you so much for your time and effort over the last seven weeks. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and I have learned so much about life but most of all I’ve learned about myself. I feel like I’ve worked through the stages you have taught us about and I feel that I’m being true to myself. I feel that I know who I am. (…) I feel a lot happier in myself and I feel I can sit with myself no matter what now. Thank you again for helping me to help myself because this is the best I’ve ever felt throughout my life and it’s only going to get better.